Address: 16007 Crenshaw Blvd., Torrance CA 90506
The training turf field is in the middle of campus. Parking is $3. Parking permits must be paid at kiosk at the parking lot and must be placed on dashboard of car. Closest parking lot can be accessed from the intersection of Redondo Beach Blvd. and Stadium Way.
The following rules must be strictly followed.
- Food:No food or drink(s) are allowed on the turf field at any time (water is the only exception).
- Sunflower seeds and gum are considered food and absolutely prohibited.
- No gatorade, sport drinks, juices, etc.
- SPECTATORS:Only players and coaches are allowed on the turf field. Spectators, chairs, tents are not allowed on the turf playing surface. Spectators must be outside the fence that borders the field.
- PARKING FACILITIES: Parking is strictly enforced. All vehicles must purchase the board approved $3 day pass or be subject to citation. The parking machine only takes 3 $1 bills. No credit cards or change.
- Trash(including and not limited to, water bottles, tape, bags, etc.) must be picked up by all people associated with the event.